Friday 7 April 2006

A Foodblogger's Meme Around The World

This is my 1st meme ever since I started blogging for almost 2 months now. To my surprise, I have been double tagged, by Anthony and Sumi. This really is fun but it is not as easy to do as it looks.

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:

a) Pal Appam at East & West & In The Middle Recipes

b) Mango with Pomelo Dessert at Jingle's Kitchen

c) Spinach Cheese Paratha at Saffron Hut


2. A foodblog in your vicinity:

Posie's Place in Basel, Switzerland


3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:

All those foodbloggers outside Europe. (South East Asia, India, USA and Canada)


4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):

a) Sumi's Kitchen
b) Vineela's Cuisine
c) Vaishali's Happy Burp
d) Nandhita's Saffron Trail
e) Revathi's En Ulagam
f) Arthi's To The Tooth


5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

a) Sarah's East & West & In The Middle Recipes
b) Mike's Foodcrazee
c) Fonia's My Zest
d) Evelyn's Tazz In The Kitchen
e) Arthi's To The Tooth
f) VKN's My Dhaba

3 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

i was about to do this meme from chef paz....anyway, thanx for it. will do it later

Tazz said...

Interesting! I'll do my assignment when I am free.

Fonia said...

Yippe... Another Meme for me! Thanks for tagging me... I'll do it asap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...