Wednesday 22 February 2006

Non Food Blogging: Maylisha Turns 17

My daughter, Maylisha, is 17 months today. It is unbelievable how time can fly this fast. All I remember was that I was pregnant and then, I gave birth. That is all. All of a sudden, she is now 17 months. Gosh......

Hubby was on leave today. After I was back from work, the 3 of us went to Gasthof Linde in Stettlen, a restaurant in the suburbs of Bern. I ate pan fried chicken breast with mushroom sauce along with mixed vege and pasta. Hubby ate steak with pepper and grapes sauce along with mixed vege and potatoe chips. For Maylisha, just potatoe chips.


Pan fried chicken breast with mushroom sauce along with mixed vege and pasta


Steak with pepper and grapes sauce along with mixed vege and potatoe chips

Maylisha enjoyed herself very much. When we were about to leave, she went around wishing all the other guests at the restaurant and earned herself a bar of chocolate from one of them. Looks like she has got `THE´ skills.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, My niece look different since the last I saw her (last year, 05' Oct).... She have lots of teeth now...hahaha....

Fonia said...

Pusiva, thank you for visiting my blog and glad to see yours too. Yippe... Can learn more baking & cooking skill from you now!

Wow... Mahisha has very good PR skill huh. *Lol*

She looks so cute!!! Look at her pic...

Unknown said...

Hey Fonia, thanx a lot for visiting my blog lady. Glad that u found ur way here.
Actually, I'm also still learning but we can share our knowledge & help each other.
Well, I didn't had that much of courage or PR skills at her age. Children nowadays r just too fast.

rokh said...

puspha, welcome to blogosphere. hope to see more culinary adventures from you

Unknown said...

Thanx Rachel. I too hope so. :)

Kitchenmate said...

Pushpa: When i started reading Manisha turn 17, i assumed it is about the 17 year old girl:-)
Well, she is so sweet and adorable!!got nice smile..

Unknown said...

Thanx Karthi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...