Sunday 23 September 2007

Maylisha Turns 3 Part I

It seemed liked I just gave birth to her but my little princess has turned 3 already. Its unbelievable how fast time flies. At times it scares me as well. I has been a custom that I always bake the cake for her birthday. Her past 2 birthdays were also the same. Maylisha loves Spongebob Squarepants and never misses the cartoon show. Therefore, the father insisted to have the cartoon character on the birthday cake. We planned to hold a small birthday party. My hands were tied the whole week preparing for the party.

Being a food lover, I prepared quite a number of food items. Ya.... ya.... all by myself. I was so very tired and exhausted. "Though small, it was a grand birthday bash." That was what my guests said. It made my tiredness to eclipse. The work does not end just there. Today I am busy preparing another cake and some party packs for the Day Care Centre as they will be celebrating Maylisha's birthday on Monday evening.



Spongebob Squarepants Cake


Chocolate Sponge Cake with Chocolate Mouse Filling and Buttercream Icing


Clockwise from top: Vegetable Briyani, Sticky Chicken,
Cheesy Vege Murtabak, Acar, Pineapple Pajeri, Prawn Sambal, Zuchini Sambar
Middle: Onion Pickle


Clockwise from top: Kuih Lapis, Sweetcorn Pudding, Tiramisu and Chocolate Sponge Cake

12 comments:

Srivalli said...

My Happy birthday wishes to your little princess....cake looks wonderful

Nabeela said...

Happy birthday to the little one! Tiramisu looks gorgeous!

Zurynee said...

Happy 3rd birthday Mahisha !! Wonderful cake *thumbsup*

Viji said...

Happy birthday to Mahisha. She might go to school very soon i suppose. The party menu is inviting pushpa. As usual your cake. Viji

FH said...

They do grow up fast!! Happy birthday to her, I see lot of yummy food and a cake too.Enjoy!:))
I made your Coconut buns last week,loved it. Hope you post Murtabak recipe!:))

sudha said...

Happy birthday to mahisha..my little princess will also be turning 3 on 28th...so true pushpa,the time flys..howz dhiran doing? so both the kids must be keeping u busy....

Prema Sundar said...

Happy Birthday to Mahisha... My daughter is 5 1/2 and she has started to watch spongebob recently.. she would love this cake..
The party food looks very nice and hope u guys had a wonderful time.

Latha Narasimhan said...

Happy birthday manisha! What a lovely spread for the little princess!

Namratha said...

My what a feast, and Tiramisu too...yum yum! Hmph, I missed the party! :( hehe

Seena said...

Thanks Pushpa, for visiting my blog, so I could find this wonderful place of yours..
What a delicious spread..! Nice recipes and really enjoyed the pictures too..c u

Unknown said...

Thank u very mcuh for all the lovely wishes everybody.

Purnima said...

Pushpa, loved your menu..too late to wish little Mahisha..but better late than never they say..so Happy Birthday to Mahisha! My daughter wd b 3 in nov. How do u find all the time and energy to set up such beautiful and yummy items (with little Dhiren too)!?? God Bless you! You never cease to amaze me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...